The bazooka is one of the two starting weapons given to the player immediately (along with Grenades). Like all weapons, the bazooka has five upgrade levels. The bazooka fires with a long-range arc, and is useful for accurately hitting robots at a substantial distance. It does moderate damage, plus splash damage over a small radius. If fired directly at a robot (that is, if you point the firing arc through the enemy, so that the bazooka will fire in nearly a straight line) it can push the target a small distance; this can sometimes be useful if a robot is near the edge of a lava pit, for instance.
Levels of the BazookaEdit
- Level 1: 25 damage points. (You start with this weapon in your possession.)
- Level 2: 31 damage points. (Requires 20 each of Opal, Agate, Steel, Zinc)
- Level 3: 38 damage points. (Requires 35 each of Opal, Agate, Steel, Zinc)
- Level 4: 44 damage points. (Requires 60 each of Opal, Agate, Steel, Zinc)
- Level 5: 50 damage points. (Requires 100 each of Opal, Agate, Steel, Zinc)
- Essential to get the medal "Long Way Round" - Fire the Bazooka more than half way round the planet and hit an enemy. (Advisable in areas in Peix Galaxy.)
- This weapon is the primary set used by the robots. Level 1 Bazookas deal same damage as the Basic Bots' Bazooka. Level 4 Bazookas deal similar damage compared to the Bullbot's Bazooka. Level 5 Bazookas equal to the medium-weight Bazookas that Red Robots carry.