The Big Boomer fires a dart that will stick to any surface it hits (Not including robots or player characters). When this (red-blinking) dart is hit by any fire, grenade or exploding robot pieces, it will detonate and do damage in a large area. Like all other weapons, the Big Boomer has infinite ammo and has five levels of power to upgrade it. It is a long-range weapon, that does the highest damage in the game. However, if the dart doesn't hit anything after circling the planet for 10 seconds, it blows up. The dart always rebounds off energy shields. As this weapon progresses its levels, so does its blast radius.
Levels of the Big BoomerEdit
- 30 Sapphire, 30 Ruby, 40 Lead, 40 Platinum to get this weapon at level 1.
- Level 1: 100 damage points.
- 40 Sapphire, 40 Ruby, 55 Lead, 55 Platinum to upgrade to level 2.
- Level 2: 125 damage points.
- 60 Sapphire, 60 Ruby, 80 Lead, 80 Platinum to upgrade to level 3.
- Level 3: 150 damage points.
- 95 Sapphire, 95 Ruby, 120 Lead, 120 Platinum to upgrade to level 4.
- Level 4: 175 damage points.
- 150 Sapphire, 150 Ruby, 200 Lead, 200 Platinum to upgrade to level 5.
- Level 5: 200 damage points.
"Triple and Double Kill" -- Simply shoot this dart on a group of robots, and use any conventional weapon to eliminate the mine and the robots as well.