Welcome to Crazy Planets Wiki
The wiki about Crazy Planets, the artillery, turn-based action game that anyone can edit. 47 articles since November 2009
It's a lot of fun to shoot robots on a tiny planet with minimal gravity.
Here are a few of the best pages to start reading this wiki:
- Main Window -- This is where everyone starts the game.
- Crazy Planets -- The info on Facebook's app game.
- Strategies -- Various hints on actually winning the battles
- Weapons -- The list of weapons used in the game.
- Gadgets -- Tools that are utilized in the game.
- Robots -- The enemies encountered during the missions.
- FAQ -- Other tips on using the game to its fullest, and a place to ask unanswered questions.
Robots are the core and prime enemies introduced in the 2008 Playfish game, Crazy Planets. There are seven types of robots that the player will encounter, and later introduced to different versions as the player progresses through other planets. Read more...
- November 18, 2009 -- Wiki reaches 20 articles.
- February 4, 2010 -- Wiki reaches 30 articles.
- "Hints, Tips, and Tricks" page for Crazy Planets can be established here!
- Any questions? Just tap-in to the featured user page, and go to their talk page!
- February 5, 2010 -- Wiki reaches 40 articles.
- "XP", "Minerals", and "Coins" page will be developed shortly.