The Homing Missile gives you a crosshair cursor to click at any location on the planet. After the click, fires a missile straight up from your character which accurately comes straight down on that location. Must have no obstructions above character or target to work cfgto upgrade it. It is a long-range weapon (planet-wide), that does small damage in the game. A good combo for this weapon is the Big Boomer, since it's given that this weapon targets without fail. It is shot directly above the user. Note: that this weapon can be rendered useless under steel beams and caves, unless he/she is out of that area.
Levels of the Homing MissileEdit
- Requires 50 Ruby, 100 Topaz, 100 Platinum, 50 Gold to receive this weapon at level 1.
- Level 1: 3 damage points.
- Requires 65 Ruby, 130 Topaz, 130 Platinum, 65 Gold to upgrade to level 2.
- Level 2: 3 damage points.
- Requires 100 Ruby, 200 Topaz, 1000 Platinum, 100 Gold to upgrade to level 3.
- Level 3: 4 damage points.
- Requires 160 Ruby, 320 Topaz, 3200 Platinum, 160 Gold to upgrade to level 4.
- Level 4: 3 damage points.
- Requires 250 Ruby, 500 Topaz, 5000 Platinum, 250 Gold to upgrade to level 5.
- Level 5: 10 damage points.
- "Sitting Pretty'" -- The player can stand still with this miraculous device. No need to move, or put a lot of stress to attacking every Robot.
- "Untouchable" -- Makes the player go at an affordable distance, and has to be far apart from the enemy.